With the Blippa system, it is possible to use one object to create new objects, instead of using the regular Templates.
The advantages are:
- Fully customisable.
- You can set things like expire times etc. (like Ticket expire time).
- You can let variables from the master object be inherited on the created objects (like Pier Number).
- The created object can easily be modified.
- The created object automatically gets its own QR code.
- You can add pricing and payment options.
- You can send confirmations though Text/SMS or email. (like receipts).
In this, the Text/SMS messages needed to have a link back to the receipt object.
The trick to make this happen is to use $var:created-object.object-url$ (instead of the regular $var:object-url$ that would link to the master object)