For some customers, there is a wish to use the Blippa system as the only web system, serving the main domain requests.
And, yes, there is a way to do this.
Sadly, there are some requirements:
- You need to let Rexidy (Blippa tech) handle your DNS. This is because we need to to some tweaks in order to get the traffic to our load balancers.
- With that in place, we will generate the SSL certificate needed and add that to our load balancers.
- Then, in the Labelsadmin-Settings-Private Domain, your domain needs to be present. Otherwise, you will get a “Connection refused” message.
- We will need to add your domain to the Recaptcha system (in order to make Forms to work),
- You will need to create a Blippa object and set that as the start page (on Labelsadmin-Settings-Private Domain-Action when accessed without path).
(You can test the awsome https://karlsudd.com site for a 100% native Blippa website)